By Accessing and / or using This Website, You agree to abide by the practices described in this Privacy Statement which may be changed from time to time. information we collect from you
WHERE AND WHEN WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We seek your personal information when you make a donation, request a communication from us, register for an on-ground event, pledge support to our work and campaigns and apply for working or volunteering with HCRA. This information may be sought over the phone, through the website, via email or by the means of face-to-face interaction.
I agree and consent to receive all communications at the mobile number provided, even if this mobile number is registered under DND/NCPR list under TRAI regulations. And for that purpose, I further authorise Company to share/disclose the information to any third party service provider or any affiliates, group companies, their authorised agents or third party service providers. HCRA or their third party service provider or any affiliates will be making calls and sending SMS/Email through a third party platform.
HCRA MAY SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Except in the limited circumstances elicited below, HCRA will never intentionally share your email addresses, phone numbers or financial information.
1. Credit/Debit Card Transactions, Electronic Fund Transfers and Payments by Cheque: We avail the services of third parties to provide donation facilities by the means of cheque, credit/debit card payments or electronic fund transfers. While your information may be shared with these third parties, we make stringent efforts to require all third party service-providers to hold personal information in strict confidence. However, since we do not have complete control over these third parties, we cannot guarantee your privacy.
2. Necessity: If HCRA is convinced that there has been some inappropriate activity with or on our website/webpages, communications, charitable services or personal or real property or if we have reasons to believe that any using one of the HCRA website, our donors, employees, partners, vendors, etc. have been inflicted with any harm, we will disclose (we may or may not notify you) personal information as we deem appropriate.
3. Required by Law: If any government or legal bodies require any information from us under the purview of a law or a legal compliance, we may go ahead and disclose the same.
4. Merger, Acquisition or other Corporate Restructure: We also may transfer your personal information to a third party successor in interest if we are involved in an acquisition, merger or other transfer of control or sale of assets.
5. Requesting Communication: We have on board certain vendors who execute several donor (existing or potential)-related activities for us like send direct mails, emailers, greeting cards, making phone calls, and others. We may share your information like phone numbers, email address, etc. with these agencies so that they can perform these activities on behalf of HCRA.
CHANGES TO PRIVACY PRACTICES
As and when the need arises, HCRA may alter its privacy practices in accordance with the latest technology and trends. We strive to provide you with timely notice of these changes. You may reach out to us if you have any queries about any changes made to our practices.
Please call: 011-41621692/3 or Send an email to: email@example.com
Send a letter to:
Harmonious Children’s Rehabilitation Association
E-73,Lower Ground Floor
New Delhi -110019